Great daytime hours: Monday – Friday 7/8am to 3/4pm (some flexibility here)
Our beloved Maintenance Manager is flying the nest. We’re putting out into the universe that someone as charismatic, genuine, and hard working will find their way to us and help fill these big shoes.
The Maintenance position is truly the heartbeat of our company. This role keeps the chocolate pumping, the machines purring, and truffles cranking down the line.
Are you mechanically minded and even-keeled? Do you love helping others and problem solving in the moment?
This is a Full-time position including competitive wages, health benefits, matching IRA contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, paid professional development, profit sharing, opportunity for advancement, and working with an incredible team!
Some of the nitty gritty:
- Able to diagnose problems with 3 phase power, motors, HVAC, temperature controllers, heating elements and electronic circuits
- Demonstrate troubleshooting capabilities on control systems, pumps, motors, process and packaging equipment
- Repair various gearboxes, conveyors, belts, chains, bearings, seals and other wear items
- Troubleshoot various equipment including chocolate depositors, candy wrappers, and kitchen appliances
- General facility maintenance including drywall repairs, door seals, lighting, and plumbing
- Review documentation for maintenance activity using the maintenance database, adequately communicate maintenance issues to appropriate Supervisors, and properly utilize the maintenance work order system
- Execute preventative maintenance routines while working with an aggressive production schedule
- Responsible for safety compliance personally and with equipment
- Execute job duties in a clean, tidy, food-safe environment
- Some of these tasks can be taught, willingness to learn goes a long way with our team. Don’t be bashful, please still apply if you feel that you’d be a good overall fit!
Please email resumes to Matt Chabot, email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!